New Year, New Hair
December 30, 2016
2017 is approaching faster than the speed of Vin Diesel’s 2011 Bugatti Veyron in the Fast & the Furious. If you are looking for a cost effective way to make changes, the best option is to see your local barber, take a seat in their chair and let them transform your out-of-touch mop.
According to London’s best barbers, trends to look for are texture on top, long(er) hair, and lightweight products, the throwback cut, embracing gray & adding pastel colorings to your hair. Sounds like a scene out of My Little Pony, no?
Flashbacks or not, the styles for the upcoming year cannot be disputed. They are inventive and bold, allowing for personal expression and embracing what we’ve got to work with.
Things to tell the Best Barbers in Cleveland (LaBarberia Institute of Hair) when you walk-in for your fresh cut:
- “Get rid of my super-slick neat & tidy hair and give me something more messed up!” Our barbers will keep your side’s short, texture and embrace the length you have on top and give you an uneven edgy 2017 look that the ladies will love and the guys will be jealous of.
- “Teach me what products to use and how to use them.” Our barbers will tell you LAYRITE are the best products and Hanzo shears are #1 in the industry. If you have texture, we will show you innovative products that will not add weight.
- “Help me love my grey hair.” Listen, grey is the new black and you need to embrace it. It shows character and charm and makes you more handsome than the rest. Our cuts will showcase your hair in a way that will make you embrace it once and for all.
- “Take me back to the 1990s.” I’m not sure how many of you really want to relive boy bands, Britney Spears and the Spice Girls, but parted-brow length hair with fringe is in demand this upcoming season and you will want us to show you how it’s done.
- “Pastel me.” Wait, what?! Pastel colors are making their way back in 2017 and will grant you the pop-star feel without actually having to sing “Backstreets Back, alright!” We can help you leave an impression no matter what color you choose.
Visit us during the week at 1633 Golden Gate Plaza in Mayfield Heights. Ask for the “Best Barbers in Cleveland” and we will show you the royal treatment. Happy New Year from all of us at LaBarberia Institute of Hair, the Cleveland Barber College. https://labarberiainstitute.com