About LaBarberia Institute of Hair
Dedicated and inspired by diligence of the “old school” barbers and the beauty industry, Laura Clemente; barber since 1983 and business owner operator since 1989, spoke of the promise to one day open a barber college that would overcome mediocrity and cater to the student, guest and community. The school was founded in 2009 to provide opportunities that will enrich lifestyles and inspire others to succeed, serve and care.
Our Mission Statement
LaBarberia Institute of Hair is a professional barber school that is committed to maintaining its standard of excellence. LaBarberia Institute of Hair provides its students with extraordinary training, educational experiences and state of the art tools necessary to prepare for a successful and fulfilling career in today’s barber industry.
All of our instructors have 7-30 years as a licensed barber stylist with the state of Ohio.
- Neil Ducoff
- Pivot Point Cutting Chicago
- STI–Business development
- TIGI Texas
- Paul Mitchell – Color camp
- Gino Stampora–Salon training, motivational speaking
- Cash Flow Camp with Gary Alquest, RK Symposium Las Vegas
- Inspiring champions – Leadership training & coaching
- Redken Exchange New York–All about Color/Cutting
- B&B New York – network educator course, owner manager’s course, cutting
Our other professional affiliates include